Since the beginning of 2010, Truffle has added to its portfolio of holiday rental property available to guests by marketing villas and apartments in Kalkan owned by others. This has so far included Limon Villas, Asfiya Retreat apartments, Old Town apartments and villas and the Likya View collection of 3 and 4 bedroomed villas.
As we gradually increase the Truffle portfolio, there is greater choice for guests who want to enjoy the Truffle service in the beautiful resort of Kalkan. Guest service will always remain very important to us and as we have grown, we have ensured that this remains at a very high standard.
We are now seeking to market other well located villas and apartments and would be happy to talk to owners who may be interested in marketing their property under the Truffle brand.
What is Truffle looking for?
Well located villas and apartments within walking distance of the centre of Kalkan or in Kalamar Bay.
Well furnished to a high quality standard, ideally with added features such as iPod docking station, satellite TV, DVD player and free WiFi internet access.
What does Truffle offer?
- Marketing the property on the Truffle Residences website and other websites as appropriate;
- Regular electronic mailshots and newsletters to our client/guest list to promote our properties;
- Providing an Guest Information Pack for the property, for guests to use during their stay;
- Responding to booking enquiries and managing bookings. Arranging, if required, additional guest services such as airport transfers, car hire, trips and excursions;
- Sending guests a Re-Arrival letter and providing a Truffle Guest Card, this entitles guests to pre-arranged discounts in a selection of local restaurants;
- Providing cleaning and laundry services and, if required, supplying Truffle bedding, towels (including beach) and guest robes;
- Liaising with Truffle staff in Kalkan to ensure that the property is ready for guests, including providing a supply of the following complimentary items:
- a Welcome Pack of; tea, coffee, sugar, milk, water, butter, bread, jam, eggs and fruit juice; and
- Truffle branded product e.g. slippers;
- Personal ‘Meet and Greet’ service on guests’ arrival (irrespective of time of arrival) regularly visiting guests during their stay, helping to arrange excursions and trips, sorting out any guest problems during their stay, personally seeing guests off on departure, checking property for any damage following guests’ departure, returning Security Deposit (after making deductions if necessary) to guests;
- Guests are provided with a mobile telephone number to call Truffles’ representative, who is available on a 24 hour, 7 day a week basis to respond to guests queries or emergencies;
- Follow-up to guests’ departure is a feedback form and an invitation to leave a review on the FlipKey/TripAdvisor listing for the property;
- If required, making payment on behalf of the owner for water, electricity, phone, asdl and property tax bills for the property and the replacement of gas bottles:
- Accounting to the owner on a three monthly basis on bookings, rental income, bills paid and costs incurred. Transferring net income to the owner every three months, once the guests have stayed at the property and the booking cancellation period has passed.
If you are interested in talking to us about Truffle marketing your property, contact either Mel or Nigel by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.